- Night Absorb Core: Super absorbent material to help keep your baby’s diaper dry all night with up to 12 hours of advanced protection. The absorbent material features plant-based materials that won’t irritate your baby’s skin.
- Gentle Comfort Liner: Ultra soft-touch liner made without fragrances to be gentle on baby’s sensitive skin and protect against diaper rash
- Honestly Secure™ Fit: Soft, stretchy side panels, comfy elastic waistband, sure-fit leg cuffs and fastening tabs – sweet dreams!
- Eco-Friendly Materials: Plant-based core with sustainably harvested fluff pulp and plant-derived materials
- Honestly Safe: We love your babies, so we err on the side of caution when it comes to ingredient selection. These overnights are made without latex, synthetic fragrances, or chlorine processing
- Innovative Design: Use smart materials to create trusted products that work because we believe that you shouldn’t have to choose between what works and what’s good for you
We’ve got you covered with our overnight diapers that help protect your baby’s delicate skin with up to 12 hours of advanced wetness protection and odor control! No more leaky diaper dilemmas: our nighttime diapers are designed with a super-absorbent core that provides up to 12 hours of protection from moisture for a blissful night’s sleep. No more nighttime leaks: thanks to the extra absorbency of our Honest Diapers, your baby stays comfortable in their super soft diaper and you don’t need to lose sleep over a diaper change. How to Use: Lie your baby down on their back, on a safe, flat surface, and lift them gently to place the Honest overnight diaper under them. Bring the nighttime diaper front over and up to your baby’s stomach, and use the diaper tabs to fasten securely for a snug fit. To minimize leakage and ensure a dry diaper make sure the overnight diaper’s leg cuffs are pulled out, rather than tucked in. CAUTION: To avoid risk of suffocation, keep this packaging away from babies and children. Choking may result from anything babies put in their mouths. To avoid risk of choking, do not allow baby to tear the diaper. Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable.