- A dry baby is a happy baby, and our size 4 diapers provide the 12-hour protection that keeps those smiles coming.
- The absorbent core in our diaper size 4 is not bleached or processed with chemicals containing chlorine, which prevents harmful toxins from entering waterways.
- Our Seventh Generation Baby Diapers FreshAIR Breathable Layer helps release humidity and pulls moisture away from baby’s skin.
- Seventh Generation Free and Clear with 0% Lotions, or Chlorine Bleaching, and fragrance free diapers
- Seventh Generation Diapers are made using only FSC Certified, sustainably sourced plant-based pulp, which helps nurture our planet’s forests.
- 64 count of Baby Diapers size 4
Give your future Wildlife Protector a clean, fresh start with Seventh Generation Diapers. Sensitive protection for a happy today made from materials that nurture a healthy tomorrow. Our absorbent core provides the long-lasting, 12-hour protection your busy baby needs, while our FreshAIR Breathable Layer helps release humidity. And that’s not all. Our Free and Clear Diapers are gentle on your baby’s sensitive skin with 0% fragrances, lotions, or chlorine bleaching, and use only FSC Certified, sustainably sourced wood pulp that’s gentle on our planet’s forests, helping ensure your baby grows up on a healthy planet. Wrapped in Seventh Generation’s most absorbent, most sustainable diaper ever—the future looks good on your baby. We believe in a Seventh Generation. We believe that children born today and seven generations from now deserve to live on a healthier, more equitable planet. Though they’re only in diapers now, today’s children are the future planet lovers, peace advocates, change makers, ocean stewards, humanitarians, global citizens, and wildlife protectors of tomorrow. Giving them a clean start makes it easy to feel hopeful for the future. That’s why our Sensitive Protection diapers use only FSC Certified, sustainably sourced wood fluff pulp, and no chlorine bleaching, to help protect this future. Our responsibility doesn’t end with sustainable sourcing. While today’s diapers are disposable, we’re on a mission to find a zero-waste solution. And beyond developing products, Seventh Generation advocates for real change on climate justice and other issues that are important for the health of future generations. Thank you for joining us in caring today for the next seven generations.